This is the website of Rollwright
Our postal address is Rollwright, 119 Corporation Rd, Birkenhead, CH41 4HE
We can be reached via e-mail: [email protected], or you can reach us by telephone: 0151 650 0541
Below are the third party tools we use:
Page views, source and time spent on website are part of the user website activities information we can see with this cookie. This information cannot be tracked back to any individuals as it is displayed as depersonalised numbers; this is in order to help protect your privacy whilst using our website.
Using Google Analytics we can take account of which content is popular, helping us to provide you with reading and viewing materials which you will enjoy and find useful in the future.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use the Facebook pixel code to collect data that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
We use DoubleClick cookies and remarketing codes on our website to record user activity. The information we collect allows us to create targeted advertising in future work and across Google’s network of partners.
If you phone us, your call may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
We use Call Tracking to set dynamic phone numbers on our site. These help us identify how you found the website when you call us and allows us to identify the source that you used to find the website. It gives a better idea of our users’ requirements and lets us tailor our advertising methods in the future.
Rollwright (North West) Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Rollwright (North West) Limited believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Rollwright (North West) Limited maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Rollwright (North West) Limited may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Rollwright (North West) Limited may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Rollwright (North West) Limited holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Rollwright (North West) Limited will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Rollwright (North West) Limited’ contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Rollwright (North West) Limited
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Rollwright (North West) Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Rollwright (North West) Limited’ existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Rollwright (North West) Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us in writing (see last section for full contact details).
Rollwright (North West) Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Rollwright (North West) Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Rollwright (North West) Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
Rollwright (North West) Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only personal data needed. We will review periodically the data we hold.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Rollwright (North West) Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Rollwright (North West) Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- In the event that Rollwright (North West) Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Rollwright (North West) Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Rollwright (North West) Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Rollwright (North West) Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Rollwright (North West) Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Rollwright (North West) Limited is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made by writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Rollwright (North West) Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Rollwright (North West) Limited’ Managing Director. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.